Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jan 8, 2018

Headlines Podcast: 1/6/18 Kevurah in Eretz Yisroel - Is it important? And at what cost? (audio)

this is one of my favorite, if not the favorite, podcasts to listen to, and I listen to many..
I would like to post the weekly episodes here, when I remember to.. I sometimes have comments on them or questions or disagreements, but I always enjoy listening. I actually have no comment on this episode.






------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...