Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 6, 2017

This happened in Monsey..




I don't remember this but my wife reminded me that when we were newly married one of the rebbies in yeshiva called me in to tell me off because someone had seen us holding hands and told him

------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. If some Rabbi tried to tell me that, I'd (want to) beat his head in with a tire iron. Fortunately (?), I'm too much a coward to actually do it.

    There's nothing "modest" by pretending you aren't married while in public. The wife may as well uncover her hair at that point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this case, the rabbi was the one being rebuked....

      Delete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...