Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 23, 2016

Agudath Israel Convention Q&A on raising children (video)

very interesting discussion..


Q & A- “I’m asking for from Agudath Israel on Vimeo.



------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. So I listened to the whole thing and I have this feeling that they didn't answer any of the questions they were asked directly. Is it just me, or does someone else feel the same way. Also, if there is a Q&A session on raising kids in America, why is the panel not of Rabbanim that are actually raising kids in America? While I accept what they say, if they are not living in the same atmosphere how are they supposed to relate. But maybe that all goes back to my first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they answered the questions. your second point is good.
    the older fellow seemed to know what he was talking about regarding the various challenges- baseball, not wearing a hat, etc... the other guy maybe shouldve been an American rav

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened very carefully and have to agree with #1. Are we still talking about balls bigger than a certain circumference are assur in Yerushalayim, could that be why boys/bochurim throw 'eshkoliot (grapefruit)' around at the fruit store!
    So do I explain to my child that horrendous photo of same gender as "eich GOYIM" and we are a blessed and honored nation....my child will still want to know what is the photo about? Why is it there? who are those people? By ignoring the question or belittling it - are they satisfied? I'm not sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...