Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Sep 22, 2016

Will Eli Cohen be coming home?

After the release of the video of Eli Cohen's execution, the Syrian rebels are reportedly now saying that they will be returning Eli Cohen's body (bones) to Israel.

A report appeared in Lebanese news saying that the Syrian rebels have access to and will be returning the remains of Eli Cohen to Israel. The report was removed a short while later.
source: Walla News, NRG

I have serious doubts as to the veracity of this report, though I do hope it will come to be true.

While I normally avoid large, mass, events in my old age, this is a funeral I would try to go to.

I hope it happens. Eli Cohen deserves an honorable Jewish burial.



------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I recall a video / film of this sort in six day war documentaries. (I guess not the whole thing.) And i'm sure if you look at old books of the adix day war, you'll find stills of this type.

    (Eli Cohen's hy''d information was extremely valuable intelligence in the six day war.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...