Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Aug 11, 2016

Israeli stewardess confessions about Charedi passengers (video)

there is a series of videos called (in Hebrew) Stewardesses confessions" in which stewardesses talk about passengers and incidents they've experienced. this clip is a trailer for the upcoming episode in which they talk about religious and Haredi passengers..





------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Kol Hakavod. Halacha comes before what people think

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hurts. I look like these guys but I don't act like that.

    I'm thinking I'll wear something like a smiley face button the next time I fly to disassociate myself from these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the full clip was just posted online. Most of it is not about religious passengers, but about other things, and some of it is inappropriate so I wont be posting it. the entire portion about religious passengers is in the above trailer anyway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...