Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Apr 24, 2016

jumping out of a plane... for the kids

 (sticky post.. scroll down for new posts)

This year I will be participating in ALYN Hospital The Sky's The Limit skydiving event.

By doing so, I have made a commitment to raise funds for the “special” physically challenged children undergoing rehabilitation there.

Please join me in helping the children of ALYN achieve their maximum mobility and independence by either sponsoring me or joining the Skydive!

As I push myself to jump out of an airplane, I will remember that the children being rehabilitated in ALYN have to make no less an effort every day of their lives. They are truly courageous and by either sponsoring me or joining me on the jump, I know that you too will become a proud member of the "Alyn family".

Your donation, large or small, will help to ensure that the dedicated and devoted ALYN staff can continue to give the thousands of physically challenged children in ALYN’s care the very best rehabilitation possible. The treatment they receive at ALYN enables them to return to their families and to the community as quickly as possible, with the skills to function
with maximum productivity and independence.

You can donate online by credit card, using the secure website:

Thank you and Chag kasher v'sameach!


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...