Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Nov 27, 2014

Chanan Ben-Ari debut single (video)

nice voice. this is the nephew of Dr. Michael Ben-Ari, former MK.



from INN:
A rough translation of the new song's lyrics, which feature numerous references from the Jewish scriptures such as the Song of Songs, is as follows:
I'm a turtle without a shell, you've removed my roofA fish without water, searching for you in vainBitter like wine, trapped like a lion in a grateA cloud dripping water, I don't even get wet.I ran from you to myself - and I found nothingI stand at the door, and still don't dare knock.Autumn in my eyes, I wander like a vagabondA sign of Cain on my forehead, searching for you in vainIn the field for now, you're dressed as a simple personWithout a cloak, without heaven, hidden G-d unseen.I ran from you to myself - and I found nothingYou're on the other side of the door, trying to stay quiet.Don't hide your face from me, you were my hopeFor I am sick with love, don't hide your face.I ran from you to myself - and I found nothingI stand at the door, and still don't dare knockI ran from you to myself - and I found nothingRoar at the doorstep, you suddenly emerge.


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...