Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 10, 2013

Quote of the Day

I landed a few minutes ago from a working visit to Indonesia and Australia, and I see a top  headline in Walla, where they say that 'Bennett traveled the world at the taxpayers' expense, more than any other minister.' Yeah. That makes sense. That is why I joined politics. In order to 'travel the world at your expense.' Because I suffer from a lack of money, after selling my company for 145 million dollars, and I couldn't pay for it myself....
I promise to do what is good for the nation of Israel, and not to be influenced by newspaper headlines. I will not let journalists keep me from working for you. Forget about it. I just got home from the airport and baruch Hashem, I managed to see my four children. I am going to shower now, because I have a work day ahead of me.

  -- Minister of Economic Trade Naftali Bennet


------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...