Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Apr 18, 2013

Quote of the Day

Personally I expect from the Prime Minister, who has responsibility, that he should look the bereaved families in the eyes and do what needs to be done...I thank the Creator every day for the merit I have that my daughter was killed by kiddush Hashem in Eretz Yisrael, she and her friends are in a good place above, together with the grandfathers and grandmothers in Gan Eden. I have faith in the Creator, and what needs to be up above is what is there... 
Keren would have been 30 years old today. I merited to give birth to more 2 girls after the murder. The first was born within the year of mourning and her name is Gila, for the happiness mixed with despair. The second I called Yarden, as a gesture to King Hussein who came to console us. He visited each family in Bet Shemesh, he cried and expressed his regrets in the name of the people of Jordan.
Am Yisrael Chai. We continue to live, to build, and to raise children. I have 5 more sweet grandchildren and I thank God for everything.

  -- Ruhama Cohen, mother of Keren Cohen, hy"d, one of the 7 girls from Bet Shemesh murdered 16 years ago in Naharim. Ruhama Cohen did not participate in the rallies against the petition in Jordan for the release of the murderer.







------------------------------------------------------
Reach thousands of readers with your ad by advertising on Life in Israel
------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...