Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Oct 23, 2011

Tour Har HaBayit With Me, From My Visit on Hoshanna Rabba 5772 (video)

Tour Har HaBayit With Me, From My Visit on Hoshanna Rabba 5772

I went up to Har HaBayit on Hoshanna Rabba afternoon. I video'ed most of the walk around, in addition to the Kotel before going up. You can now take a virtual tour of Har HaBayit, joining me on my Hoshanna Rabba aliyah!

Highlights of the video, besides for Har HaBayit itself, are a lulav that is about 3 meters tall (I wonder how he got that in the bus or car!), and the fellow at the end who got arrested for waving an arava. It's not on video, but I got to do hishtachavaya twice, near the end of the eastern path, despite being closely guarded most of the time by the police and Waqf official.

If you are only viting Har HaBayit virtually, maybe you can offer a virtual prayer. But be careful - if you get caught openly praying you might get virtually arrested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...