Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Oct 31, 2011

That's The Shul I Don't Daven In...

According to my friend on Twitter, Israeli Soldier, the fellow in the picture below is one of two religious Jews working for TSA. One of them works in La Guardia and the other in JFK. However, according to one of them, as per the conversation Israeli Soldier had with him, he is really the only one because the other one "isn't really religious"...


Seemed like an almost typical comment...it even reminds me of an article I read a few years ago about the two last Jews in Afghanistan. They couldn't get along and even refused to talk to each other. 

7 comments:

  1. The "other one" must wear a kippa sruga, had gone to YU and wears blue shirts even outside of the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met another frum TSA agent in miami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone knows there are only frum Jews in NYC....

    Rafi - there's a frum guy from the W Rogers Pk community who works as a TSA agent at O'Hare

    ReplyDelete
  4. this guy is an ass and only adds to the stupidity that is TSA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother works for TSA in Baltimore. He's frum. But I don't know if he wears a kippah on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend at TSA--now THAT'S a worthy goal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know several frum Jews who work for TSA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...