Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 26, 2010

Standards

As we walked by an Arab worker fixing the tiling in a sidewalk, he was suffering from "plumber's crack syndrome" where the seat of his pants rides down way too far as he bends over.. my daughter saw him stick his hands in his pants as well.

My daughter said to her friend she was walking with, "Ewww, if he was a yehudi, and he was my cousin and he wanted to hug me I wouldn't hug him"..

At least she has some standards...

3 comments:

  1. standards? That must come from Shif's side......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe show your plumber this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTBfRExOMv8&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...