Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Sep 6, 2009

voting for Moshe Feiglin

I haven't really been following this voting for a Jewish Hero, though I think I voted by mistake (don't even know for whom the vote was), but this is cool.

I was perusing the Jewish Hero website last night out of curiosity, and sure enough one of the nominees is a guy named Moshe Feiglin.

With my curiosity piqued, I clicked on his name to see his bio and why he was nominated. For what heroism. Sure enough, it is not that Moshe Feiglin, but a different one. A young Chabad rabbi named Moshe Feiglin. Probably a cousin....

NOTE: this post is NOT an endorsement of young Moshe Feiglin in the jewish Hero voting (nor is it an endorsement against him). of course, I still endorse voting and supporting Moshe Feiglin, the elder, in his work in the Likud ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...