Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Jun 5, 2007

My dog ate my homework!

I was reading an interesting article last night. The article was about a historical Judeo-Christian theological debate between a group of Rabbis and a Priest.

I had just started the article while relaxing on the couch.

I woke up this morning and found the rabbit eating half my article. It seems I fell asleep while reading the article. I must have dropped the magazine right on or next to the rabbit cage, which is next to the couch. The pages of the article I was reading must have edged into the cage and the rabbit grabbed them and ripped them apart and was gnawing on them when I woke up.

I never knew "My dog ate my homework" could be a real excuse!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wait- you have a rabbit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a march hare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is a march hare?

    but I do not think it was born in March.. my kid had his birthday in March and bubby got him a rabbit for a present. I have no idea what kind it is. I do know it chews anything it gets close to. It already destroyed one set of professional quality earphones by chewing through the cable, a cellphone charger and my magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_Hare

    ReplyDelete
  5. the rabbit ate the homework because of the Occupation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...