Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Apr 8, 2007

vasikin at the Kotel

For a number of years now I have been diligent to go to the Kotel once or twice during Hol Hamoed to daven "vasikin".

This Pesah, I succeeded in going twice, though I probably could have worked out going a third time had I not been lazy.

I went this morning, the last day of Hol Hamoed. The place was packed with people and it was hard to find parking. I got there a few minutes early and there were already no chairs available. There were a lot of minyanim, but I davened in the central vasikin minyan that I usually daven in when I go to the kotel. In that minyan alone there was easily over 200 people...




1 comment:

  1. I wish i could be there just by driving over...

    well

    לשנה הבאה בירושלים

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...