Featured Post

Free The Hostages! Bring Them Home!

(this is a featured post and will stay at the top for the foreseeable future.. scroll down for new posts) -------------------------------...

Dec 10, 2006

boomerang

We all get the viral emails, right? How often do you get something that you originated?

Does not ahppen to me often, but today it did. This morning a friend of mine sent to me an email with the contents of this post: http://lifeinisrael.blogspot.com/2006/11/sharon-wakes-up.html

I did not write the original spiel. It was written in hebrew. I simply was the first (that I know of) to translate it to English. After I translated it, a few other blogs copied and posted it (I know some gave me credit, maybe there were others as well though that I do not know of.

It seems someone copied it off a blog and sent it out by email. As these emails go, the email has made its rounds and someone sent me the post that I wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...